Referring a client to Project Reboot
Referring your clients to Project Reboot is a simple process.
1. Obtain a Project Reboot referral form.
If your organization is already registered with Project Reboot and needs another copy of our referral form, send an email request for the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
if your organization is not yet registered, send an email to email@example.com with your organization's full name, address and contact information. Schools are given a priority. Non-profits must include a copy of their 501c3 IRS Determination Letter or their Maryland Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate.
2. Fill out the Project Reboot Referral form on your computer.
3. Print the Project Reboot Referral form you just filled out.
4. Sign your name as the Referring Agent in the appropriate space on the form.
5. Hand the form to your client.
6. Tell your client to bring the signed form, a picture ID and enough cash to purchase the computer of their choice to our office.
Refer to the Receive a Computer tab above for information about pricing.
Refer to the Directions & Hours tab above for our hours and location.
If your client has any questions about the process or the cost please refer them to our Receive a Computer web page. If they still have questions they can call us during Project Reboot's normal business hours.